Pretty Wolf Don’t Ever Put Me In A Situation Where I Have To Show You How Heartless I Can Be Shirt

Like automation or climate change, he would roll his eyes, smile, and start humming "God Bless America" to himself to drown me out, and chuckle like he "won" whenever I gave up and walked away. Whenever I've tried to explain something to him, like automation or climate change, he would roll his eyes, smile, and start humming "God Bless America" These are the exact words i use to describe these captured minds. It's horrifying to see grown adults so fucking helpless to misinformation; when we cannot agree on what the truth is violence is a mere breath away. The root of this evil is usually theism as it systemically and socially grants authority to one's imagin.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Teacher Ally LGBT Gay Lesbian Pride LGBT Rainbow Flag Shirt

Awesome Westie I’m Multitasking I Can Listen Ignore And Forget At The Same Time Shirt

Hot Merry Christmas Santa Claus Chickens Moon Shirt