Perfect Sinterklaas It’s A Dutch Thing You Wouldn’t Understand Shirt

Is an accessory to your internet access device. I remember how unrestricted it all was. Because we literally hadn't conceived of all the fucking horrible ways to fuck each other over with it. It was like this big explosion of knowledge, and for a kid stuck between giving a shit about school and the world... the internet captivated me and so many of my friends into giving a shit. It's just disheartening to see so many of our parents and elders above having preached the 'gospel of knowledge and intelligence' and how important school was to equip ourselves and to be able to protect ourselves once we got into the real world. They saw the importance FOR US. Theys.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Teacher Ally LGBT Gay Lesbian Pride LGBT Rainbow Flag Shirt

Awesome Westie I’m Multitasking I Can Listen Ignore And Forget At The Same Time Shirt

Hot Merry Christmas Santa Claus Chickens Moon Shirt