Pretty The Grinch Buffalo Bills Shit On Toilet New England Patriots Christmas Shirt

Especially if you're family. But something like that, that has nothing to even do with politics in my mind, he's just being a racist pos. How can I ever look at him the same? And it does boil all back down to Trump because he started making this type of assholery seem okay. And idk how to even address this so I just basically stopped talking to my dad. Breaks my heart. The Conservative subreddit had a total meltdown thread about that. Fox was part of the deep state now, they had been bought out by liberal money, at minimum they had lost their spine. Absolutely nowhere in there was the possibility that maybe she really WAS being dishonest and they did a right.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Teacher Ally LGBT Gay Lesbian Pride LGBT Rainbow Flag Shirt

Awesome Westie I’m Multitasking I Can Listen Ignore And Forget At The Same Time Shirt

Hot Merry Christmas Santa Claus Chickens Moon Shirt