Nice Proud Retired Ironworker Who Would Do It All Over Again Shirt

Deny the same opportunity now FOR THEM, and then play victim as to how they just don't know. My dad literally sits in front of a laptop and TV all day every day, with the total opportunity to research more and understand actual facts. But he just slurps up what FOX news tells him and then looks for verification on his laptop as his 'fact checking', and then goes on a preaching tour of telling everyone else they're wrong and evil. I told him the other day I wish he was aborted, and it actually got him to stop for a second. I'll call that progress. I'm old. I voted for Biden. Just like your demographic, we're not all alike and we don't vote in lockstep. And it.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Teacher Ally LGBT Gay Lesbian Pride LGBT Rainbow Flag Shirt

Awesome Westie I’m Multitasking I Can Listen Ignore And Forget At The Same Time Shirt

Hot Merry Christmas Santa Claus Chickens Moon Shirt