Nice I Run On Diet Coke And Insulin Shirt

On their newsfeed, thinks its true, and on and on the cycle goes. I think this is where a lot of the misinformation starts. I feel really weird because I'm of the age where I was born into a world with no internet, had it's debut during my teen years so I was in the first crack at it, growing up with it. Now we have my nieces/nephews who have grown up with it every day of their lives, and the disconnect between NORMAL computer operation (we're talking just basic Windows navigation) as well as familiarity with internet norms/verbage etc compared between my parents and my nieces/nephews is like 2 entirely different species. They're so afraid of everything they.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Teacher Ally LGBT Gay Lesbian Pride LGBT Rainbow Flag Shirt

Awesome Westie I’m Multitasking I Can Listen Ignore And Forget At The Same Time Shirt

Hot Merry Christmas Santa Claus Chickens Moon Shirt