Nice Hei Hei Today’s Advice Don’t Be A Peckerhead Shirt

Activity. That and Trump mentioned years ago that Epstein liked super young women. If Trump didn't take part in the pedo ring, he sure as fuck didn't have a problem with it. Same man, and it's not even JUST because I know my dad voted for Trump. But I saw him bragging on facebook how he's "never watching the nfl again." (I'm still not sure what people are mad about, is it still the kneeling thing? Come on). And then all the comments were like "yeah nothing but a bunch of criminals." And then my dad comments "yeah felons and thugs!" You wanna tell me you voted for Trump, fine, whatever I guess, that doesn't mean I'm going to automatically instantly hate you a.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Teacher Ally LGBT Gay Lesbian Pride LGBT Rainbow Flag Shirt

Awesome Westie I’m Multitasking I Can Listen Ignore And Forget At The Same Time Shirt

Hot Merry Christmas Santa Claus Chickens Moon Shirt