Good I’m Proof That God Answers Prayers Shirt

In explosive diarrhea. Nothing, I proceed to do group service till the entire city is in everlasting dept, I then work my approach up till the entire world owes my a lot I can do actually something anyplace with out punishment. Or I may collect all the highest scientists on earth to make an elixir of immortality, and for all of eternity do good deeds till ultimately the galaxy, and perhaps the universe is in my dept I’d go to a nursing residence and make everybody there take heed to MY pointless tales for an hour. I would maintain open doorways in public locations, however solely when individuals are so far-off from them it is sort of awkward, and as they go.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Teacher Ally LGBT Gay Lesbian Pride LGBT Rainbow Flag Shirt

Awesome Westie I’m Multitasking I Can Listen Ignore And Forget At The Same Time Shirt

Hot Merry Christmas Santa Claus Chickens Moon Shirt