Funny Arnold Schwarzenegger Come With Me If You Want To Lift Vintage Shirt

Stupid. Ironically my friend on Facebook is simultaneously arguing that the election isn’t over and Trump didn’t lose yet, while congratulating the right for not rioting over the results, “like the libs would have.” This seriously scares me- I was just reading some article in Huffpost about how the internet is radicalizing the boomer generation with conspiracy theories and disinformation. And here I thought we had to worry about middle schoolers on alt right websites! My dad’s been ranting about the Democrats’ “private antifa army.” My mom said that her friends’ husbands (fellow white boomers) are all saying the same thing. They’re all consuming the same rad.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Teacher Ally LGBT Gay Lesbian Pride LGBT Rainbow Flag Shirt

Awesome Westie I’m Multitasking I Can Listen Ignore And Forget At The Same Time Shirt

Hot Merry Christmas Santa Claus Chickens Moon Shirt