Funny Christmas Is Among Us Ugly Shirt

After article of Trump's bullshit. You know, for just a moment, I really thought there was a chance things would go back to a semblance of normality. Biden’s speech for unity was nice and it seemed like people were tentatively on board. But now Trump and the rest of the GOP have stuck their dick in the election and people will never accept Biden. Every time he tries to work across the aisle it’ll be “you stole the election I won’t work with you”. I guess that’s the goal though. The GOP realized they were losing the fight and some people just wanted a return to normal, so they had to pull something out of their ass to radicalize people again. 70% of republica.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Teacher Ally LGBT Gay Lesbian Pride LGBT Rainbow Flag Shirt

Awesome Westie I’m Multitasking I Can Listen Ignore And Forget At The Same Time Shirt

Hot Merry Christmas Santa Claus Chickens Moon Shirt