Cool Stapler Please Don’t Take It Shirt

Parents called her yelling on election day. They've had a great relationship up until recently because they got stuck on fox news, and we said were not voting trump. Thats literally it. But the Rs have got got otherwise tolerable people afraid their country is about to turn for the worse. They're running on fear. Running on hate. Running on division... Best friend was helping his future FIL put in some light poles on Election Day. FIL made some joke about my best friend voting Trump and cancelling out the daughter’s vote. My best friend is a science teacher. He just said “I voted for Biden. I want someone who gives a shit about science and teachers.” That go.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Teacher Ally LGBT Gay Lesbian Pride LGBT Rainbow Flag Shirt

Awesome Westie I’m Multitasking I Can Listen Ignore And Forget At The Same Time Shirt

Hot Merry Christmas Santa Claus Chickens Moon Shirt