Awesome Westie I’m Multitasking I Can Listen Ignore And Forget At The Same Time Shirt

Not just here. It seems that everyone thinks older people think alike. It's not true. Most all of my senior friends are hard core liberals. Absolutely. It's important to not make this mistake. Literally a few posts above people are rightly admonishing the Republicans who call every democrat candidate the anti-christ. They would have voted for biden if he was their option. I could go run for local government as a Republican, talk about how i want to fight for expanding parks to fight urban sprawl and improved mental health options for veterans and theyd be happy with me. If i ran democrat i'd be demonized for prioritizing nature over economics and for thinkin.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Teacher Ally LGBT Gay Lesbian Pride LGBT Rainbow Flag Shirt

Hot Merry Christmas Santa Claus Chickens Moon Shirt