Awesome I’m Not A Girl Who Behaves T-Shirt

Our veterans are weak-minded pussies. For sure, Biden looks and sounds like every President you’ve ever seen in tv or movies. He’s like the avatar of our collective American mythology. From what I’ve heard historically from both republicans and democrats is that, especially in person, it’s really hard not to like the guy. The fact that they are acting like we elected Satan himself is mind blowing.So did Trump lose or not? If most republicans don’t believe this is over yet, why would they riot? I promise that once the confirmation process actually sets in and it becomes clear that Biden is the next president, some republicans somewhere are going to do somethi.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Teacher Ally LGBT Gay Lesbian Pride LGBT Rainbow Flag Shirt

Awesome Westie I’m Multitasking I Can Listen Ignore And Forget At The Same Time Shirt

Hot Merry Christmas Santa Claus Chickens Moon Shirt