Awesome The Great American State Of Texas Shirt

Him yelled at and kicked off the property. As he said “I was only there to repay him a favor. Now I have the rest of the day off. No skin off my back. He’ll be fine in a week.”I feel your pain. The worse part is they are projecting all the things they are doing onto anyone who isn’t full trump cult. My Dad told me yesterday that the “Dems are splitting this nation in two and calling hard working white people Nazis. He said just wait, if Biden steals this election there is gonna be hell to pay” I’m at a loss. You can’t argue with people who know they are right. My Dad won't even try to defend his positions to me. Whenever I've tried to explain something to hi.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Teacher Ally LGBT Gay Lesbian Pride LGBT Rainbow Flag Shirt

Awesome Westie I’m Multitasking I Can Listen Ignore And Forget At The Same Time Shirt

Hot Merry Christmas Santa Claus Chickens Moon Shirt