Awesome Carolina Panthers Funny Santa Claus Dabbing Christmas 2020 Shirt

Who is convinced that any vote not counted on the 3rd doesn't count and never has. "It's unprecedented in US history to count votes after election day. This has never happened ever!" I've given her several examples to the contrary, and explained the actual law. She doesn't believe anything that's contrary to her narrative and says that it's unconstitutional for deployed soldiers to vote because the ballot can't be counted the same day.However if I was a 'rational' conspiracy theorist I'd ask why were the polls off in '16 and '20, why didn't hilary win or Biden get a landslide, I'd conclude that the polls were right and the GOP along with voter suppression an.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Teacher Ally LGBT Gay Lesbian Pride LGBT Rainbow Flag Shirt

Awesome Westie I’m Multitasking I Can Listen Ignore And Forget At The Same Time Shirt

Hot Merry Christmas Santa Claus Chickens Moon Shirt