Stitch Thats What I Do I Drink Coffee I Hate People And I Know Things Vintage Retro Shirt
I mean, think of how much shit we've gone through with this administration. There's so much, I guarantee you've forgotten half of them already. If it was just two or three then it'd be easy to remember but with one dumb shit after another, it just overloads your mind. It's not a bug its a feature. It's actually an age old tactic. If you just spew bullshit people won't know what to believe. Then you can say and do pretty much anything. It's called the Gish Gallop and started as a debating technique. Bog the opponent down trying to disprove so many things which take longer than saying them that they look overwhelmed.
Buy it: Stitch Thats What I Do I Drink Coffee I Hate People And I Know Things Vintage Retro Shirt

Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét