Perfect The Grinch Buffalo Bills Shit On Toilet New England Patriots Christmas Shirt

And Trump together sharing a laugh while Trump hugs his seemingly terrified children close to him. It sent him into a rage about Trump not being on any of the fight logs in question, but all I said was "neither is Biden's, nor are there any photos of Biden hanging out with Epstein". He walked away and didn't talk to me the rest of the day (hasn't approached me yet today either, now that I think about it).Edit: considering how closely tied they were I almost find it more suspicious that he wasn't on the flight logs. It sounds like he went out if his way to make sure that he wasn't on any documentation. Trump was a regular at Epstein's parties, and apparentlys.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Teacher Ally LGBT Gay Lesbian Pride LGBT Rainbow Flag Shirt

Awesome Westie I’m Multitasking I Can Listen Ignore And Forget At The Same Time Shirt

Hot Merry Christmas Santa Claus Chickens Moon Shirt